Open Source SHRED-Buddy3D UPcycler turns leftover filament bits, bottles & fishing line into pellets for 3D printing.
Designed by http://www.venture-bit.com
-What ? Shred-Buddy3D? What can it do?
- Producing Flakes / Pellets / Granules:
- Leftover 3D Printer Filament - Pellets
- (PET/PETE) - Plastic bottles - flakes / granules
- (Nylon,Polyamid) - Monofilament Fishing Line - Pellets
- (Nylon) - zip ties - Flakes / pellets / granules
- (Nylon) - String Trimmer line - Pellets
- (many materials available) - Hot Melt Glue Gun Sticks 7,20mm - 7,50mm - granules "testings still in process"
this reason we have a fast-swappable System in form of various
The shredder-element consists of a sharp HSS drill, which are known for their long durability. The bottle slicer can be easily fitted back to full cutting capability with a standard cutter blade.
If you like this Open Source Project, you can Support Our Current 3D Printer Upgrade Project at Kickstarter:
With all eyes in the tech world turned on next great 3D printing
technology, Wembi makes a quantum leap in existing technologies bringing
the future here.
Invest, support or simply help spread the word, so that we can make Wembi available to everyone.
And remember, every kind of support is welcome.
-Firmware for ATtiny85
-Wiring/PCB Layout as SVG and Gerber (with and without Copperfill)
-BOM/Shopping List with Links and more info
-3D Printing Parts as .STL