The DABDUINO is Arduino DAB/DAB+ (digital radio) + FM shield with 32-bit, 384kHz PCM DAC (cinch) + SPDIF/Toslink optical digital audio output. DABDUINO Library is designed specifically to work with the DABDUINO.
The library supports many functions for control DABDUINO and for access to broadcast data. For example - automatic station search and store stations in database, watching and reading DAB/DAB+ and FM station name, program type, information texts and data from DAB/DAB+/FM RDS, signal strength and quality, volume and stereo mode settings and many others. In near future I will add functions for access to media data from DAB/DAB+ stream. For example - images, audio stream, etc.
- Arduino (as shield): DUE, ZERO, M0, M0 PRO, TIAN, PRIMO
- Arduino (wired): MKRZero, MRK1000
generally all Arduino 3.3V boards
- STM32 (as shield): Nucleo L476RG, Nucleo F091RC, Nucleo F103RB
- STM32 (wired): STM32F103C8T6
generally all supported boards in Arduino_STM32
- DAB/DAB+: BAND III, CHINA BAND, L-BAND
- FM: 87.5 - 108MHz
- RF (antenna): SMA connector, solder pads
- Analog audio: 32-bit, 384kHz PCM DAC - stereo cinch (golden), solder pads
- Digital audio: SPDIF / Toslink (optical)
Real Time Clock (RTC):
- on board, synchronised from DAB/DAB+ stream
- DABDUINO is powered only from Arduino pin heads. No need external power source.