The Infinity Solar Bank has the following features:
● Supports 1-6 Supercapacitors conventionally, can be hacked to support 12
supercapacitors with a bit of ingenuity.
● Charging is controlled by IDT’s ZSPM4523 Solar Supercapacitor MPPT Charger
● Boost Conversion is handled by Texas Instrument’s TPS61021A.
● Output voltage adjustable from 2.5v to 4v.
● Optional 10Ω resistor for output LED current limiting via solder jumper.
● Boost converter can be enabled continuously or only on when darkness is
detected via low charging voltage input(e.g. solar panel at night).
● Integrated voltmeter to measure current charge percentage of power bank.
● Adjustable charge termination voltage and charge current set either at
the time of purchase or by the customer via a 3 rd party USB to I2C adapter
and Windows software provided by IDT.