This project was implemented as a partial fulfillment of the course Embedded Systems Design wherein we developed a 2 player Pong game similar to the classic Atari pong game.
The game is implemented on Atmel Atmega16 Development Board.
- Using a 8x8 monochrome Red LED matrix (MAX 7219).
- Simple pushbuttons for user control.
- Scoreboard using 7-segment displays.
- The buzzer was also programmed for producing sound.
- The game also has a reset button.
The buzzer produces annoying sound using PWM whenever someone scores a point. It also plays a melody at the start of the game.
The game can be powered either by a battery or by connecting to a PC through a USB cable.
The file 'final.c' is the final game implementation
Also added Proteus ISIS file 'avr_matrix.DSN' for simulation.