The goal for this project is to have a high quality and repairable design.
Power input is protected against reverse voltage connection and over voltage. I/O are protected against ESD. The design is based on 0603 sized components for easier manual soldering and repair. All meaningful signals are accessible on test points (solder side). Only the ethernet PHY is in QFN package.
Main features are :
- 2.4 inch Touch LCD 320x240
- 2x15W Class D amplifier
- VS1053 Audio decode to support all formats
- ESP32 with 100BT Ethernet for non stop streaming
- FM Radio receiver
- Rotary encoder for easy volume input
- IR receiver for remote control
- Groove compatible I2C connector for extension
- Developer friendly with USB to UART connection