I am spending lot of time with development coin battery powered devices.
I have full desk of batteries, I try solve this mess with 3D printed battery holder. It is good for organisation but after time I see that it is just only dust collector. If I need charged this chaos I used some USB hubs, then I have desk full with cables and chargers.
Here is solution for 2 battery chemistry.
- 6 independent charging channels for LIR2032 battery with 6 charging controllers
- charging feedback with 12 LEDS
- 6 independent charging channels for ML2032 (LMR2016) battery with trickle charging regulator
- ML part have no full charge feedback, just leave battery about 24 hours or more in charger
- powered with single micro USB connector
-Both charging block are designed to keep specifications for LIR and ML charging