There are three components. The online-hub, local-hub, and devices.
- The online hub lives in an Azure web app with WebSockets turned on.
- The local hub connects to this online hub and runs on a local machine with Node.js. It will communicate to your devices through the internet or local network.
- The devices are your smart home devices. They can be anything from a NEST thermostat, WeMo switches, SmartThings devices, or even your own self-made projects.
- Spark maker projects (Button, Motion, RGB Strip)
- WeatherUnderground APIs for local astronomical and weather forecasts
- Clock for time related triggers and data
Currently Being Developed:
- Yamaha Receiver
- Z-Wave Devices
- Amazon Echo Voice Integration
Want to see a device supported? You have the power to add it yourself!