This project was something I was given last minute to do as an optional side project at school. I have taken CAD classes before, so this project was not too difficult for me to complete in a reasonable amount of time. I took the broken part I was given and used a caliper to make every single measurement. I did not have a protractor for the angles, so I used the caliper to measure everything until I was able to make the angles work without the protractor. I designed this whole thing in one day and the print took about 3 days (due to the size of the print bed, the orientation of the object caused us to use a lot of support material which in turn extended the length of the print). I talked to the custodian that was trying to replace the part and he said he was unable to find it online and could not think of a way to replace it until he remembered that we have 3D printers at our school.