03/31/2015 at 17:35 •
- Patrick and Sarang: Got a more powerful external motor. Made a finite state machine for the actual functioning of the stability system. Wrote the pseudo code for the finite state machine.
- Patrick: Extended the previous, two motors + two sensors, stability system to a four motors + four sensors stability system.
- Sarang: Worked on getting the new motor working. Did research on how to control the external motor using the General Purpose I/O port. Figured out the new propeller + motor system.
03/31/2015 at 17:34 •
- Patrick and Sarang: Made a basic stability system using the Lego sensors and motors. Used LEDs to display the state of the device.
- Patrick: Debugging and working on the code for the stability system. Tried to figure out how to make the stability system better.
- Sarang: Built some propeller + motor systems that could be used. Tried to figure out how to connect external motors to the system.
03/30/2015 at 23:23 •
- Made a timer system for the device.
- Found the sensor values to operate with.
- Tried to read the sensor values and display the corresponding state of the device.