Top Plate Assembly
- Attach the magnetometer with 4-40 nylon screws. Shear the excess length flush
with the bottom of the plate using a hobby knife. Be careful to not break
the superstructure on the printed part.
- Place the capacitor into the cut-out and secure with a drop of hot glue.
- Solder ~5 cm of wire onto the data in line on the 16-element ring.
- Place the 16-element NeoPixel ring into the vertical ring holder. Thread the
data-in line through the hole in the bracket. This ensures that data-in, V+,
and GND are all accessable. Secure with a drop of hot-glue.
- Place the 24-element NeoPixel ring onto the riser posts. Line up the data-out
pad to be near the data-in line on the smaller ring. The LED should be directly
above the mounting post. Secure with hot-glue on each post.