These directions will only get you as far as I've come. If you have any ideas for step 9, please consider becoming a collaborator for this project.
- Obtain Raspberry Pi 2 (or better).
- Install Raspbian.
- Obtain a powered USB hub to connect the following components to, with the Pi as host. The Pi can receive power from the hub. Consider the hub and y-cable I used.
- Obtain Alfa AWUS036NH adapters.
- Any adapter using nl80211 driver will work.
- If using Edimax or other Realtek RTL8188CUS, follow directions here and skip next step.
- Run the ap.sh script found on my Github repo.
- Enter desired BSSID when prompted.
- Enter desired passphrase when prompted.
- Reboot and connect to the new access point and log in via ssh @ 10.10.0.1.
- If desired, obtain USGlobalsat BU-353S4.
- Run the gps.sh script found on my Github repo.