Most recent requirements and information are now here in this blog article (this will always have the latest) .
Requirements for workshop are:
- Windows-enabled computer (MacOS with bandcamp or other VM could probably work)
- Github repo or the project on my HackADay profile.
- Keil MDK-Lite v5.16a for ARM Cortex free version (limited to 32kB)
- Install the STMicroelectronics STM32L4 Series Device Support, Drivers and Examples pack from here
- IDA demo from Hex-rays
- STM32L476 Discovery Board (Provided by workshop or here)
- (2 items here)ST-LINK V2 SW (util, driver, and firmware update)
- (Optional) Portable logic analyzer/oscilloscope.