Steps that will be taken:
1. Take raw reading of all pixels in 5sec intervals for 1 hour while pointing to uniform temp plate at room temperature. This will show how big error each pixel has and thermal drift of each pixel though time.
2. Create a diff matrix 208x156 with values showing difference between each pixels raw value and the correct value.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 while pointing to heated bed with temp set to 50*C and 100*C.
3. Find all pixels that do not response to temperature change and generate a badpixel map for further usage.
4. Implement a code that compensates each pixel drift with diff matrix.
5. Replace all badpixels with special averaging of neighbour pixels values.
6. Create realtime software