01/02/2016 at 22:35 •
Although I realize that I have dropped out of the running for the OneSquareInch competition due to my inability to fabricate a functional board, I don't want to leave this project hanging. The G-code in the "Exports/Gcode" folder is not correct. There are several overlaps because I did the conversion with a tool diameter that was too large to separate the tight tolerances on the board. I would recommend using the Gerber files anyways and just having a professional company fabricate it (Like OSHPark) rather than attempting to cut it yourself unless you're some kind of whiz with Gcode. I will try to fix it myself as soon as possible.
12/04/2015 at 21:14 •
I have added the Bill of materials to the Github repository. It's done! Wooooooooooooo!