- Integrated Temperature Sensor for measuring ambient temperature.
- Integrated Light sensor that can measure relative light intensity.
- Integrated Potentiometer to allow and simplify setting levels of intensity and thresholds.
- Touch Pad and Input Switch to enable user inputs.
- 38Khz Infrared Receiver which allows wireless remotes to control physical devices like robots.
- WS2812B Smart RGB LED for Colored Light Mixing.
- I2C OLED Display for Visual Data Representation *
- Multi tone Piezo buzzer for audio experiments.
- Arduino Digital I/O’s connected to LED’s, enabling very quick debugging and error corrections.
- ESP8226-01 Module to allow seamless Internet and Cloud Connectivity *
- Connections and hardware that allows Arduino to be programmed over WiFi.
- NRF24L01+ Module which allows for Mesh Networking and Collaborative Decision Making. *
- Bluetooth and BLE Modules for connectivity to smartphones *
- Expansion ports for Digital and Analog pins of Arduino.
- Micro SD Card Socket for data accumulation and storage.*
- Additional Voltage Regulator and onboard power conditioning hardware for 3.3 V devices.
- Selection Hardware (Jumpers) for enable/disable features (User Selectable).
- Compatible with Major Arduino Boards( new devices being added every week).