1. All is open source
2. I'll trying to make hardware as cheap as possible.
3. In the end system needs to be able to communicate with any linux OS computer
What is done:
1. Cheap USB LIN Converter production started, device tested with JAVA client, tutorial ready
2. Hardware for example LIN Slaves done (LIN Motor driver, LIN magnetic sensor, LIN relay)
3. Basic Open source plain C LIN Library
Steps to be made:
1. Test USB LIN Converter test with SLCAN, and prepare tutorials
2. Write some software to map LIN signals from SLCAN to ROS signals, and prepare tutorials
3. Make embedded software for SLAVES
4. Test whole system, and make robot designers live easier.
To see what is LIN network see tutorial in links, shortly i'll post next movie on the concept of LIN IT!