KeyTouch consists of 7 buttons and a little oled screen.
The 4 lower buttons are used to move the cursor on the screen and the 3 upper buttons to select and operate various gestures.
The selectable gestures are:
- simple touch/simple click
- scroll up/down
- swipe in up/down/left/right
- double touch/double click
- drag and drop
The keyboard connects to computers and mobile devices via USB cable and works on Windows, Apple, Linux and Android operating systems.
The body is entirely 3D printed in order to have less protruding screws and bolts.
It is designed to have a shield for the buttons about 1 cm deep.
The screen indicates the selected gestures and the actions that are being performed.
KeyTouch has no batteries and is powered by the same USB cable that is used to connect the device.
- Create a modular design to be adaptable to various diseases
- Add a rechargeable battery
- Add a bluetooth connection
- Create a configuration wizard to set up the keyboard settings (speed, sensitivity, etc.)