Have a good working codebase that I'll upload as a version 1.0.0, probably tomorrow after I get a replacement 7.0" screen, as I sort-of mangled the prior one with all the tweaking and moving around trying to get board layouts right.
(I've managed to destroy 2 or 3 screens total now.. lol)
Took a bit longer than expected, but I needed to clean up so many bugs I encountered..
Just as an FYI, since I haven't given too much details yet, (I plan on writing up a USER GUIDE soon), the way I created this you can have profiles that can be up to 30 MINUTES max in length! pretty sweet..
And they are 5 second interval points (whereas stock oven code was 10 seconds for each point), could've gone higher resolution, but in this type of environment, oven with heating elements, the heater reaction time is so slow, it's a total waste of time and bandwidth having finer point resolution, as it does nothing...
so 5 seconds seemed way more than enough, even 10 secs is still prob. fine, can always go back to that if it turns out 5 secs is a waste as well.. anyhow...
1) you can 'manually' draw profiles via the touch screen, 1 page at a time (3 total pages), since I can only fit about 12 minutes of profile on a screen at a time
2) you can then 'edit' the entire profile, and change temps, etc, just like old oven software (1 page at a time)
3) running the profiles, which can be up to 30 mins length, and can then view the run data 1 page at a time when it's over
4) all sorts of settings and things can be changed in the settings menu, etc, and there is an 'About' menu that gives you build number, memory usage, etc..
and much more... all settings saved in a 'config.ini' that is on the microSD.. as well as profiles are saved/loaded/deleted from the microSD..
5) Also you can configure you own background 'wallpaper' (800x480) JPG image that is loaded from the SD card... since at the main menu there are buttons on the side for doing things, but majority of the screen is your background wallpaper, to make it look cool!