Zakhar is a robotics UX project. The main aim is to decrease the anxiety of users interacting with a robot.
Suggested: to develop a robot's program structure in the way when basics of its logic are understandable from the robot's behavior. The behavior should mimic the animal one (as the human is an animal too).
Suggested to split the program into three parts:
Conscious represents simple intentions: move forward, sleep, run away, search something, etc.
Unconscious is responsible to solve how to realize those intentions: what to do for moving, how to behave if looking something etc.
Reflexes are small algorithms that can monopolize Unconscious from Conscious in some very explicit situations. E.g. panic and fear if something breaking, convulsions if robot stuck and can't move as the conscious tells.
- an-dr/zakharos_core: Software core (ROS-based) (Python, ROS, RPi)
- an-dr/zakhar_platform: Controlled from i2c and uart moving platform (C/C++, ESP32)
- an-dr/zakhar-face-module (C++, Arduino)
- an-dr/zakhar_sensors (C/C++, STM32)
- an-dr/aliveos (ROS-based OS)