In this video I show my journey in making FlexBot :)
This project has been two years in the making. It first started with the paper-bot concept project (https://hackaday.io/project/160826-paperbot)
Then the idea evolved and I decided to replace the paper with a flexible PCB and have all the electronics mounted onboard.
It wasn't that smooth sailing and I am not 100% satisfied with the locomotion test results. But I learned alot from this project and there are alot of improvements that can be made.
My aim behind these simple pcb robots is to simplify manufacturing, making the robot's price cheap at high quantities, which would be perfect for applications like swarm robotic ants.