I work at plants doing cyber security and assessments. I got tired of digging through my bag looking for cables and connectors from Console cables to modbus network taps. I had multiple laptops with many vm's setup for all sorts of plants with multiple environments. I had extra pelican cases for equipment for travel and was inspired after seeing the Nueromancer "Cyber Deck" that my colleague was building. By no means is this a cyber deck as it will be housed in a Pelican 1510 that is roughly the size of a small carry-on. This unit is meant to go to plants and remote sites, be rugged and have every conceivable tool you may need when all you have is the Hutt far from home.
Goals for this project:
- Automatically connect to multiple interfaces.
- USB Console interface
- Proprietary interfaces
- Establish Connection to network.
- Automatically scan for OT/IT Radio and GPS
- Receive GPS and send location data to home server.
- Enclose in nondescript travel size with provisions for multiple antennas, screens, 4 raspberry Pi 4, Ethernet ports, batteries, USB micro for charging.
- Pelican 1510
- Extended Feature Set:
- HACK RF GPS Spoofing
- Wifi Tools
- Access Points?
- 3G Modem OpenWRT