Huge thanks to PCBWay for sponsoring this project and helping me by producing my PCBs! If you are looking to produce your own PCB or need to 3D print parts for your project, look no further!
The goal of this project is to learn how to design a AT compatible 286 system and learn x86 assembly.
Current features :
- CPLD "Glue Logic / Chipset"
- ISA 16 bits expansion slot
Features that I would like to have in the near future :
- mATX or ATX motherboard form factor
- PS/2 Keyboard port
- IDE support
- USB flash drive support
Extra features :
- Modular CPU card (16 bits)
- Custom video card (Onboard or ISA)
- Custom BIOS