The purpose of this project is to learn how to, and how not to, control brushless DC motors (BLDC/PMSM). The hardware supports both hall-sensored and sensorless control.
For more information please refer to the GitHub page.
- Microcontroller STM32F446, ARM Cortex-M4, 180 MHz, FPU
- Power MOSFETs 60 V, 300 A, 1.1 mOhm FDBL0110N60
- High- and low-side gate drivers LM5101A
- Inline phase current sensing using INA240 amplifiers
- Hall-sensor inputs
- Standard servo (PPM/PWM) input
- Motor and board temp sensor (NTC)
- Expansion header for UART/ADC/DAC/SPI/I2C/CAN
- PCB size 45x77 mm
Enjoy this project?