What the calculator can do at the moment:
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide.
- Square root, nth root, exponentiation.
- Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan with their respective inverse functions (working with degrees, radians and gradians).
- log10 and log.
- Low power (need to change PCB layout, maybe in future design?)
- Constants menu
- Splash screen intro
- Graphing mode (basic explicit functions)
- Syntax error when two or more unary operators are put together.
- Cursor may not be in correct position after making a line leap
- Crashes when result is bigger than 16 digits