It started as a simple project ;) and now you can:
- Store the whole history of open and closes thanks to Parse.com
- Store the amount of uses
- Store the state of the door
- Detect if the physical remote was used, not yet saved on Parse.com
How is the project structured
The GitHub project consists of 4 main branches:
- master: the default branch were you can find the latest code
- assets: here i stash all the binary media. Example: images for the README file
- particle: the firmware that run on the Particle
- particle2parse: the NodeJS server app that act like a proxy for Particle. This peace of software is needed to clean the JSON blob from unnecessary data that Particle was generating, and confusing the RESTful API of Parse.com.
- The release section of the project consists of stable snapshots of the code, that you can grab and compile. Since the master branch might contain unstable code.
- The Issue section shows the things that I'm working or fixing. Of course you are welcome to add Issues of your own.
If you've enjoyed this article/project, please consider giving it a 🌟. Also check out my GitHub account, where I have other articles and apps that you might find interesting.
Where to follow
You can follow me on social media 🐙😇, at the following locations:
More about me
I don’t only live on GitHub, I try to do many things not to get bored 🙃. To learn more about me, you can visit the following links: