- Custom Joystick "Controller" board - Built and tested.
- High Score save hack for Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
- Number of Lives visible during level -- ZAMN hack.
- Bloody Game Over sequence and Blood red "Beast" -- ZAMN Hack.
- HUD Moved to bottom of screen -- ZAMN Hack.
- Player 1 Coin-up support -- ZAMN Hack
- Started Hack for SNES Test Program -- SuperFamicadeTestMenu
- Started writing Game Selection Menu for Super Famicade.
- Custom multitap circuit is finished. Decided to go with a scratch build rather than using the Arduino (in my other project) to avoid tricky timing issues. Need to clean up the schematic and pcb design before posting...
- Removed Copy Protection for Megaman X. This is in preparation for using SRAM in my hack. -- MMX Hack
- Support switchable Coin-up support -- ZAMN Hack.
- Graphical Changes for "Arcade Mode" -- ZAMN Hack.
- Code Changes for "Arcade Mode" -- ZAMN Hack
- Finish TestMenu -- SuperFamicadeTestMenu
- Super Famicade game selection menu with spc music support and automatic game start and switch. (shared SRAM-- since most of the games planned for hack inclusion didn't originally support SRAM, this becomes slightly less complicated.)
- Hack of Megaman X - Add Score Tracking, High Score Saving, disable passwords in arcade mode, remove random 1-up pickups during arcade mode, modify HUD to show lives, automatic level selection (random stage for difficulty modifier, best path for easy), remove dialog for arcade mode.
- Hack of NSS Actraiser to support SuperFamicade coin-up. Support original NSS jumper options if any.
- Hack of NSS Adams Family to support SuperFamicade coin-up. Support original NSS jumper options if any.
- Support switching between up to 4(+) arcade-enabled games using a single custom cartridge.
Optional Game Conversions (Ideas):
- Super Bomberman 5 to support coin-up. Support for external controllers via custom multi-tap circuit.
- Rushing Beat Shura (Peace Keepers) to support high score display during level, coin-up, high score saving, etc.
- Rendering Ranger - Seems like it would survive the arcade conversion quite well.
- Super Buster Brothers
- Rock n' Roll Racing
- Pocky and Rocky (KiKiKaiKai) 1 & 2
- Battletoads & Double Dragon
- Contra III - The Alien Wars
- Wild Guns (High Score Save)
- Shaq Fu (High Score Save)
- Super Ghouls n' Ghosts
- Super Punch Out
- Super R-Type
- Super Tetris 3 (Supports up to 4 players)
- Super Turrican 1 & 2
- Rushing Beat, Rushing Beat Ran
- Final Fight 1, 2, 3
- R-Type III
Leave suggestions for Arcade Conversions in the comments. I'll probably consider games that don't have an arcade version first. It's not likely that I'll get to many if any of the games in the optional list (apart from maybe allowing high score saving if feel like it).