Are you also tired of stiring Coffee, Tea or Soups?
Then this project might be for you.
Just throw in a rührfisch* and place it on the Magnetomix.
It is a really straight forward design... just attached two magnets to a Motor.
Control the Motor with an LM317 ... done.
I'm a bit sorry - i just composed this project from my drawers except for the Rührfisch and the 3D Printing parts. There is much space for Improvements:
- Use an other Motor to drive ... the used one is a bit tall..
- Improve the control of the motor (I tried Arduino and PWM and was really disapointed with the Outcome) (Maybe the LM317 might consent with control by a µC.
- Add a Topplate PCB Heater and Sensors for Rotation, Touch
- Maybe even try to detect if a Rührfisch is present.
- Add More LEDs
- Don't forget to mind, that the PLA might not resist heat that good.
- If i would need to build more of this, i might design a designated PCB
Magnetic Stir Bar / "Rührfisch" https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01AW7MR7Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This is the Stir Bar.
Magnets / Scheibenmagnet Ø 16,8 mm https://www.supermagnete.de/wasserdichte-magnete-neodym/scheibenmagnet-durchmesser-16.8mm-hoe
They don't need to be watertight, but these are the ones I had at Hand.
This one is from the Drawer... maybe there are better Motors.
Power Management ICs / Linear Voltage Regulators and LDO