Miniature VT100 with all the bells and whistles
In this demo, diy-VT100 is used to see Serial log generated by the Arduino sketch.
- Bell (Speaker - 800Hz)
- 7 LED (ONLINE, LOCAL, KBD LOCKED, L1, L2, L3, L4 )
- USB and PS/2 Keyboard
- UART 3.3V (5V tolerant pins & Multiple speeds)
- LCD (32x20 characters)
- Accept VT100 commands (most of them - at the moment)
- EEPROM to store configuration
- Uses STM32F105 (ARM uC M3)
The fully assembled diy-VT100 rev4 with a bigger lcd and stm32f7
a DIY cardboard stand for our diy-VT100 :)
diy-VT100(rev-2) debugging diy-VT100(rev-4)
Freshly arrived F7 microcontrollers from Digikey
Just for time being, ported the code to STM32F749 Discovery (with 800x480 LCD).
We generally get our boards fabricated from PCBPOWER.COM they are affordable and fast(well most of the time, we troll them over phone so they ship on time :P )
- Components (Except STM32F469V)
- 5 Inch DPI LCD (RGB - 40pin)
(New 5 inch LCD compared to the 2nd design)
Ordered but waiting:
- PCB (Expected at weekend)
- Microcontroller (STM32F469V - Sample requested from ST. since the uC is bit rare)
This time, design incorporate a Class AB amplifier to drive speaker (via DAC).
This will be used to generate original like VT100 bell.
First post, nothing big, but useful details. :)
Released under LGPLv3 or later.
And uses the newly written USB host stack (i wrote because of USB Keyboard support)
[Already merged in unicore-mx]