Loko operates with 2 units: The Ground unit (receiver), and the Air unit (transmitter). The Air unit transmits navigation data to the Ground unit at a pre-configured time interval, and the Ground unit transmits the received data to a smartphone app via Bluetooth (iPhone only with this version). ?is an android version being developed, and if so, will an android version be available by the time the campaign ships? The app automatically shows the location of any Loko Air modules on a 2D map.
Example use-case for finding a lost drone:
- Attach the Loko Air module to your drone and operate as you normally would.
- If your drone goes missing, turn on the Loko Ground Unit to search.
- Once the Ground unit receives signal from the Air unit, the location of the Air unit will appear on the Loko smartphone app.
- Follow the directions on the Loko app to recover your drone.
Features & Specifications
- Works anywhere you go
- No cellular signal or internet required
- No monthly fees
- Range up to 10km
- Locate lost objects with pinpoint accuracy.
- Up to 30+ days battery life per charge for Air unit (battery life depends on how often the Air unit is set to transmit its location)
- Expandable up to 30 Air units per Ground unit