5 years of watch development in one master piece of hardware
- BPW34 solar cells ... plastic, small, unbreakable
- ultra High effective step up converter 95% winth minimum 0.4V working voltage
MAX17222 my new favorit or MAX1724 now in use
- custom led 4014 display, inspired by https://hackaday.io/whygee https://hackaday.io/project/8693-dypled
- Supercapacitor capacity gauge
- Supercapacitor can be charged with USB or SUN
MCU atmega328 can measure usb voltage, capacitor voltage and can shutdown step up converter on low voltage to enable BPW34 photodieodes to recharge.
Using high voltage 3V 5F supercapacitor from VINATech Co Ltd. ( Thanks for samples ! )
super dimensions 25x8mm
On last test about 5 days in standby and 30minutes with Display ON
Also usable board to learn work with supercapacitors.
IIC on header.