Participants will team up and choose from five existing open source projects and make adaptations, modifications and improvements. The existing projects and the STEAM Fabrikarium projects are listed below:
- Bionico – a myoelectric prosthesis
- Braille rap – using a 3D printer as a braille embosser.
- e-Trotti – a low-cost, removable electrical assistance for wheelchair use.
- Project Shiva – customized and beautiful upper limb prosthetics.
- Shiva Hands : hackaday.io/project/51666-shiva-hands
- Flying Wheelchair – a wheelchair specially adapted for use while paragliding.
- Fl'Air - hackaday.io/project/51267