See http://www.instructables.com/id/Wifi-Webradio-With-ESP8266-and-VS1053 for the description of the minimal prototype.
See the lcd +IR software's on Github AddOn
See some realizations of users at KaraDio
For more informations or questions, you can enter to the Karadio facebook group
KaRadio32 Release 1.8
Release 1.8 Rev 1 - Built on 2019/02/06
- 1.8 R1:
- Added sys.ledpol command to tune the led polarity,
- Corrected: Drag/drop and save list on web edit panel.
- Added volume control on the web pages by Ctrl arrow keys
- Please read https://github.com/karawin/Ka-Radio32/blob/master/HardwareConfig.md,
KaRadio: Release 1.8
Release 1.8 R2 - Built on 2019/02/10
- Ram optimization
- New edit panel with play/stop control
- New volume control on web with Ctrl arrow keys
- New upgrade indication on telnet, serial and web
- Web page look changed (a bit),
- Added the TZO on the setting page
- Added the mDNS hostname on the setting page
For ESP32 see the github page KaRadio32. Release 1.6 R4
ESP8266 Simplest prototype:
- Optional external ram (23LCV1024) support (1:CS/=GPIO16 2:MISO=GPIO12 3:NC 4:GND 5:MOSI=GPIO13 6:SCK=GPIO14 7:GND 8:3.3v)
The optional led is now on GPIO2. The blue led on the ESP8266 is blinking at the same rate.
GPIO16 is now the Chip select for the external ram if any.
The external ram is detected at boot time if present.
To upgrade to this release, please flash user1.4096.new.4.bin at 0x1000 ,
user2.4096.new.4.bin at 0X81000 and blank.bin at 0x7e000 & 0x3fe000
After that, all next updates are done with the On The Air (OTA) feature.
New binaries are hosted at http://karadio.karawin.fr .
Loading the esp8266
- https://github.com/karawin/Ka-Radio/blob/master/ESP8266-Firmware/bin/boot_v1.5.bin at 0x0000
- https://github.com/karawin/Ka-Radio/blob/master/ESP8266-Firmware/bin/upgrade/user1.4096.new.6.bin at 0x1000
- If the access point of your router is not known, the webradio initializes itself as an AP. Connect your wifi to the ssid "WifiWebRadio",
- Browse to 18.104.22.168 to display the page, got to "setting" "Wifi" and configure your ssid ap, the password if any, the wanted IP or use dhcp if you know how to retrieve the dhcp given ip (terminal or scan of the network).
- In the gateway field, enter the ip address of your router.
- Validate. The equipment restart to the new configuration. Connect your wifi to your AP and browse to the ip given in configuration.
- Congratulation, you can edit your own station list. Don't...