Features - as of June 10, 2021:
(over 25 Data Points / Features)
read about how i got the Idea and background Story here.
- Fast Charging Out: 60w (USB-C, USB-A - QC4+, PD3.0)
- Fast Charging IN: 30w (USB-C, USB-micro-b)
- ESP32 Dev-Kit C
- LED ~2500lm Long Range (5000K, /w physical Button, BLF A6 7/4 Modes)
- LED ~1500lm Dispersed (4000K, dimmable, no Strobing)
- 'Thermal Duct' Cooling System (/w two 20x20mm Fans)
- Thermal Camera (8x8px - Interpolated max. 120x112px, 4 Modes)
- Air Quality Index (CO2, tVOC - EU/EC-Standard, indirect potential virus particle sensing)
- UV-Index (UV-A + UV-B - WHO-Standard)
- Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, dewPoint
- Heart Rate & BloodO2
- GPS, Compass
- SD Card Reader (Logging dataPoints and UI)
- 1.54" IPS TFT Screen & GUI with capacitive touch Buttons or analog joystick
- 0.91" OLED secondary low-power screen
- HTML App (Data Monitoring and Settings - Offline on localNetwork)
- Automatic Sleep and Power Save modes
- Error, Battery and Electronic Path Protection (Auto-Shutdown, Warnings)
- Robust Design, some Redundant Sensors & Components
- Upcycled MJ1 18650 Batteries and eventually sustainably sourced materials
For the first functional prototype i am staying in the Arduino and off-the-shelf realm.
I have completed my initial research & testing and am working on the prototype build.
i am posting this to get feedback, find bugs and anyone who wants to collaborate.
Who is it for?
- support for rural areas with no or limited access to medical monitoring instruments
- air monitoring and temperature testing in offices and schools (for general Air Quality and Virus prevention)
- outdoor and adventure (ie. Traveling, off-the-grid living, offline living, UV Index / Sunscreen indicator, Air Quality inside boats/cars/tents, detecting engine fumes in enclosed spaces, Compass and Location for trekking, portable high power Lamps)
- support in case of emergency (GSM/GPS location beacon, SOS lamp signal, body health stats monitoring in case of sickness)
- high end wireless IOT Weather, Air Quality, Monitoring and Logging Station and Lamp for the Home