For the 2015 Hackaday Prize:
I have had so much fun and encouragement from Hackaday this year! Thank you so much for your time!
More of the original system design details are in the System Design Considerations project log.
USB Host Shield, Teensy 3.1, and a Teensy-LC connected to two computers.
Where I would like to be:
I would have liked to been ready for the Best Product contest, but a wide variety of setbacks kept me from sending a prototype this year.
There are some very short videos, linked on the left side, that show what I have working so far.
A detailed description of what is working is in the I2C Challenge project log.
A list of credits and links is in the USB Host Shield with Teensy 3.1 credits and links project log.
Project Logs: Table of Contents
- System Design Considerations
- Version 1.0 Working! (almost)
- Custom PCB Work from OSH Park Would be Awesome!
- How I would use a Teensy-LC?
- Thank you Hackaday!
- Five Reasons I Need a Stickvice
- Stickvise Rules
- USB Host Shield with Teensy 3.1 credits and links
- SPI Problems
- Atmel ATMega328P
- Mouse Works Like Synergy
- I2C Challenge
- Human Interface
- Prototype Buttons
- Transparent Acrylic Inlays