I/O Blocks Toolkit (or IOB in short) is a framework targeted towards Do-It-Yourself community of makers. It is a swiss army knife to manipulate electronic devices, from simple transistor switches to digital interfaces, such as I2C or SPI.
IOB provides set of firmwares for Arduino boards, transforming them into powerful diagnostic, measurement and control tools.
- Supports popular Arduino boards: Uno, Nano, Leonardo, Micro
- Flexible protocol guarantees new devices coming in fast
- Simple to install - just flash your board with hex file and you’re ready to go!
- Powerful GUI to manipulate I/O interfaces
- Multiplatform - Windows and Linux are supported (Mac OS X coming soon)
- Powerful Python 3 interface
Explore the toolkit now by visiting https://iobtoolkit.com/