[1 Jan 2023]
This is the project that aims to deliver the wearable version of #Tetent [gd0090], which --in an ideal world -- would be the only required version. Unlike most input methods that rely on buttons, Tetent's layout require #Tetrinsic's [gd0041].
- Input element: #Tetrinsic [gd0041]
- Wearable: #Tetent TimerSpy [gd0136]
- Handheld: #Tetent [gd0090]
- Handheld for smartphones: #Tetent TwySize [gd0040]
- (Space)mouse: #Tetent Turntable [gd0038]
- Desktop: #Tetent TestCut [gd0139]
[8 July 2022]
I got my new Android 8.1 smatwatch a few weeks ago, called the i3 AMOLED.
It's the first AMOLED watch I've owned, and probably the 11th or 12th full-android watch. It looks nice and has a comfortable strap and the AMOLED display means that I can have an always-on-display app. This watch seems to have come out very recently (March 2022 maybe) and so I'm not expecting any manufacturer to come out with a fancy new chinese smartwatch for another year or two.
I imagine success / failure of the project relies on #SecSavr Suspense [gd0105], but moreso on Tetrinsic.