06/23/2016 at 11:20 •
Creator Ci40 is a development board based on a cXT200 chip optimized specifically for IoT applications which contains a dual-core, dual-threaded 550 MHz MIPS interAptiv CPU with 32k I&D L1 cache and 512k L2 cache and an IEEE754 Floating Point Unit coupled with an Ensigma C4500 Wi-Fi radio processor.
Creator Ci20 is preloaded with OpenWrt; additional operating systems (including Brillo, Debian, Buildroot, etc.) are also available for download.
Key hardware features
The board provides:
- cXT200 dual-core, dual-threaded 550 MHz MIPS32 interAptiv processor, 32k I&D L1 cache, 512k L2 cache; Ensigma C4500 802.11ac 2x2 Wi-Fi
- 512 MB of NAND flash memory and 256 MB DDR3 SDRAM
- 1 x micro SD card
- 802.11b/g/n/ac 2x2 Wi-Fi, 802.15.4 6LoWPAN dedicated chip, Bluetooth 4.1 (Classic + Smart, respectively)
- Dedicated TPM chip
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1 x 3.5mm input/output jack, 1 x S/PDIF input/output connector
- 32 x GPIO, 2 x mikroBUS i/f, 4 x PWM, 1 x SPI, 2 x UART, 2 x I2C, 5 x ADC, expansion headers, 14-pin EJTAG connector, 9 x indicator LEDs (7 x I/O, 1 x MCU),
- 1 x micro USB 2.0 OTG
Find out more about the Creator Ci40 dev board on our community website.
06/23/2016 at 11:13 •
Creator Ci20 is a development board based on an Ingenic JZ4780 SoC which includes a 1.2 GHz dual-core MIPS32 processor and PowerVR SGX540 GPU.
Creator Ci20 is preloaded with Debian 8; additional operating systems (including Android 4.4, Gentoo, Yocto) are also available for download.
Key Hardware Features
The Creator Ci20 development board features an updated board layout which enhances Wi-Fi performance and signal strength, and makes the microcomputer easier to mount in cases or on secondary devices.
- Ingenic JZ4780 dual-core 1.2 GHz MIPS32 processor, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, 32k I&D L1 cache, 512k L2 cache
- IEEE754 Floating Point Unit
- 8 GB Flash, 1 GB DDR3 memory
- Video playback up to 1080p
- AC97 audio, via 4-pin input/output jack and HDMI connector
- Camera interface – ITU645 controller
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- HDMI output up to 2K resolution
- 2 x USB – host and OTG
- 14-pin EJTAG connector
- 2 x UART, GPIO, SPI, I2C, ADC, expansion headers
Find out more about the Creator Ci20 dev board on our community website.