Table of Contents:
- Requirements by Field Ready
- Introduction to the UV curing process
- Market research on available UV flashlights
Led Power System
- Choosing the UV LEDs
- LED bulb thermal design
- High-efficiency LED driver circuit
- Custom Arduino control PCB
Rechargeable Battery System
- Choosing the Batteries
- Designing a battery protection system
- Integrated Li-ion battery charging circuit
- Input power-path multiplexing
- Designing a testable and reparable PCBs
- Soldering SMD cheaply with sand
- Writing a troubleshooting and testing manual
- Assembling and disassembling instructions
- Testing the LED drivers
- Testing the voltage regulator
- Testing the battery protection circuit
- Testing the battery charger
- Testing the power-path multiplexer
- Integration testing the whole system
All the hardware components of this project are licensed under a Creative Commons license
UVA by Said Alvarado, Miguel Fernandez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
All the firmware of he project is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright © 2020 Said Alvarado and Miguel Fernandez
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.